Mar 9, 2010

7 Pretty Wedding Bouquets

Let’s continue with the topic of flowers with some images of a few bouquets that caught my eye while I was browsing through the hundreds of images over on TheKnot.com (remember, to see stuff on TheKnot.com you usually have to sign into the site).





I love this combination of orchids but I bet it's quite pricey








This is a pretty purple combo though it's a bit too light for my wedding.










Here's a delicate pink combo, perfect for anyone who loves roses.












I quite like the contrast between the dark calla lillies and the little green berries; they really brighten this bouquet up.









If white was one of my wedding colours, I would seriously look into having this bouquet (even though I know it's on the pricey end).










This one is just so colourful and eye-catching!











And this one's quite dramatic. I think it's using quail feathers or something like that.

1 comment:

  1. My favorite is the bouquet that's 4th from the top. So what did you decided for yourself??

    ReplyDelete