May 18, 2009

We Finally Have a Date

Saturday, August 7, 2010 - that's the day that Shawn and I will get married.

As I mentioned in a previous post, we were considering getting married on a Friday but in the end, we decided that going with the Saturday was the better choice, if if that day does cost a little more.

I know that once the date and venue are picked many couple send out save-the-date cards but honestly, I think those are waste of paper and money. Instead, we'll be using word-of-mouth and the many wonders of the internet (such as this blog) to get the word out about our wedding date. Maybe those aren't the classiest methods but they'll do the job and let us save some cash for our Saturday night wedding. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lindsay!

    I came across this blog recently, and just wanted to say that you're doing a great job! I also wanted to pass on congratulations for picking your date - as it happens, we're date twins!

    take care,

    Rianna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello date twin,

    Hope your planning is going great and is lots of fun!

    Cheers,

    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete