Feb 21, 2010

Wedding Cake Shopping in Toronto

Today we stopped by Yummy Stuff on Queen St. W. to get a cake quote. The baker wasn’t in so the girl working took my contact info and said that someone would be in touch to gather more details. She did though say that their wedding cakes start at $4, so the going standard for wedding cakes.

I love this Papillion Cake
The Wedding Cake Shoppe: This place offers some yummy options.

OMG Baked Goodness: I’ve never tried this place but it’s always busy.

Dufflet: I could live off of Dufflet pastries.

Anywhere else we should try? We want to go with a downtown-ish bakery that's reasonably priced, reliable and of course that makes amazing cake.

I love Papillion Cakes but they are out of my price range. Then there were a trio of bakeries that I checked out at the National Bridal Show and while they were all good, none of them blew Shawn or I away.

Anyway, I hope to have picked a baker by the end of March so I'll let you all know how it goes.


No comments:

Post a Comment