Feb 8, 2010

More Cute Save-The-Dates

My cousin sent me this article from last Thursday’s Globe and Mail about the trend of video save-the-dates. The article is packed with videos, including the stop-motion one I wrote about a few months ago.



The videos are all pretty cute but be forewarned that creating one of these videos might set some pretty high expectations for your wedding. I mean, if you’re doing something this amazing for your save-the-date, what are you going to do for the cake?

And don’t feel that you need to create a fancy video invite in order to impress your guests or set the right tone for your wedding. Video invites might be trendy but they certainly aren’t essential and no one should be expecting to receive one of these things.

Personally I don’t even think save-the-dates in any shape or form are necessary but hey, if you’ve got the creativity, the talent and time, I say go ahead and make you own video version.

And if you’re not up for creating a video but still want a memorable save-the-date, check out this shop on Esty.

No comments:

Post a Comment