Feb 17, 2010

Looking For Hair & Make-up People

Anyone out there have any recommendations for an amazing make-up artist and a patient hair stylist who do at-home wedding hair and make-up? The lucky people would also be doing my sister’s hair and make-up and probably my mom’s hair and make-up as well.

The make-up artist and hair stylist can work as a team or not and while I of course want people who are great, I’m fine with them being fairly new to the world of bridal beauty.

I do want people who will come to my house and do our hair and make-up there because getting to and from a salon just seems like a hassle that can easily be avoided. Also, my hair hates being styled so the less time between the curling iron and the camera the better (yes, we’re doing our photos before the ceremony, more on that later).

So if you have any recommendations, leave them in the comment section, Facebook them to me or email me at wedtoblog[removespace]@gmail.com. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. I'm hoping to book Blonde Salon for our hair appointments. They won't come to your house BUT they are right around the corner from the Berkeley (google maps says 277m) so it'd be great if you're doing pictures in the neighbourhood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Erin! We're doing photos out in High Park so Blonde Salon won't quite work for me but good to know that there's some talented hair & make-up people located right near the Berkeley.

    ReplyDelete