Nov 7, 2009

Are You A Toronto Bride-To-Be?

And are you planning what could be considered a “common sense” wedding (so nothing too crazy but at the same time, it’s what you and your other half want)? If so, do you want to be profiled on this blog?

I was actually hoping to be posting another W-Bride profile this weekend but that didn’t work out so now I’m on the search for other local brides. Being profiled is quick, fun and the results in something like this.

And don’t worry if your wedding isn’t being held in Toronto proper. I’d actually love to hear from some destination brides and find out how they decided on where to get married.

If you’re interested in being profiled, email me at wedtoblog[removethis]@gmail.com or if you’re reading this on Facebook, send me a Facebook message.

And speaking of Facebook, you can follow this blog via Facebook using the NetworkedBlogs app.

Hope to hear from some of you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment