Oct 4, 2009

A List Of Possible Photographers

Photo by Jill Promoli

So far I’ve received some amazing photographer recommendations and I figured that I should share them with you:

Rannie – my friend Bev recommended this guy. He’s not a full-time wedding photographer but then we’re not really interested in someone who just does weddings.

Mondo – another Bev recommendation and another not-just-weddings photographer. I love some of these shots.

Jill Promoli – my old classmate Heather told me to check out this woman’s work and I’m glad I did. Like Mondo, she does some really eye-catching shots.

Wandering EyeErin, one of my readers, booked this guy. She thinks he might be offering more than we need (his packages include prints) but he takes some great photos and is easy to work with so maybe look him up if you’re looking for more elaborate packages.

In Bloom – Another recommendation from Erin. This woman offers her services a la carte and charges a fairly reasonable $235 an hour for a high season wedding (and yes, you get a high-res DVD of all the shots).

Boston Images – Now these guys are full-time wedding photographers but their work is anything but “traditional”. I hear though that they’re a bit on the higher price end.

If you have any more photographer suggests, please feel free to leave a comment of email me at wedtoblog@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment