Jul 27, 2010

Less Than Two Weeks To Go!

So things have been pretty busy over here, it seems like there’s always something else that needs to be done and that’s after all the big stuff’s been taken care of for months!

It doesn’t help that this past weekend was booked up with non-wedding activities. I was able to squeeze in a few wedding tasks but I didn’t get to take care of everything I wanted.

Most stuff though should be taken care of this week, with basically everything wrapped up by next Monday (including the steaming of my dress). I need to write up a thorough breakdown of what task we’ve recently wrapped up and what’s still left to do but I won’t get to that this morning. Maybe tonight though…

But while things are busy over here, they are nowhere near as busy as this wedding, supposedly happening this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment