Jul 12, 2009

Crazy Cakes

I’ve had a long (but fun) weekend at the lake so today’s entry is going to be short and sweet.

Meet Cake Wrecks, a blog that is sure to give you nightmares about your wedding (or really any) cake. I first saw this blog awhile ago but completely forgot about it until my cousin reminded me about it this weekend. Its entry today actually features some amazing Harry Potter-themed cakes but usually its focus is on sad, bizarre and sometimes just plain disturbing cakes.

Recently, it dedicated a posting to wedding cakes, complete with the cake inspiration and then the actual result. Personally, I think this one is the worse:
However, then I started flipping through some older posts and I found this gem:
For more wacky wedding cakes, also check out UglyWeddingCakes.com, home to such winning cakes as this one:


WTF?

No comments:

Post a Comment