Jan 16, 2010

Sample Wedding Invite In

Our wedding to-do list has shrunk by one item: the sample invite has been ordered and arrived yesterday. It looks great and once we know how many invites we need, we’re going to place our order with Raspberry Creations’ Etsy store.

I’ve been dealing with Rachael and she’s been great to work with. I think we’re going to have a very pleasant, low-stress invite ordering experience.

While Raspberry Creations does several eye-catching and different wedding invites designs, we went with the style below because the colours match our colours perfectly.

We’re also going to order matching table number cards and if I had the extra cash, I’d also get Raspberry Creations to do up the seating cards. Sadly, I think I’m the one who’s going to be doing that task.

1 comment:

  1. I love the invites, completely original. And I promise to help with the seating seating cards!

    ReplyDelete